[IAEP] [SLOBS] Next slobs meeting?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jun 6 00:44:16 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 18:59 +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> >> * 3rd party Sugar-branded merchandising
>
> Are there any other marketing issues here, or does the marketing team
> have any say at all? It's difficult to get anything done when there
> are parallel projects. Ideally resources could be organized together.

Dogi came up with the idea to create some Sugar-branded keychains and
t-shirts. The way I understood it, it's going to be an independent
effort, not part of our marketing team. First of all, he'll have to
discuss trademark usage with the board.

At EduJam, Pablo Flores produced a few t-shirts from an SVG design
provided by Walter. It was a great success, and finally I've got
something to wear that clearly communicates that I'm a member of the
Sugar Labs community. This is why I'm supportive of any initiatives for
producing Sugar merchandise, both led by the marking team or by
individual community members such as Dogi and Pablo.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team