[IAEP] Etoys Videos for Khan Academy

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:04:35 EDT 2011

Hola Paolo and all,The Khan Academy videos have already been converted to ogg and play very nicely on the XO-1.  I put instructions for doing it on a blog we have for a Contributors Program project I work with in South Central Los Angeles. Here is a link to the instructions which includes a link to the archives of the videos:http://famliolpcsocalaudubonms.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/khanacademy-future-of-world-education/#commentsIf you have time, you might enjoy looking at some of the other things on our blog.Abrazos y besos,Caryl