[IAEP] [Marketing] ASUS Eee PC X101 @ $199: A worthy non-XO platform for Sugar?

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 06:50:27 EDT 2011

I'll take some of that back, I'm running it now,
0.90.1 or .2, IIRC, sucrose-0.90
and sugar-firefox-activity
sugar-terminal-activity
and many more .debs I've not tried,
but am typing in one window on an EeePC (Not X101)
now.

Didn't pull it all in easily, as in give me a whole environment
when asked for sugar, but will see.

My comment was on remembering the state
before, OLPCLC having some issues with Python libraries
not the same in Fedora as Ubuntu,
and some abandoned project(s).
Ubuntu-Sugar-Remix, IIRC,
but the people working on that are probably
on this list and can reply personally/ directly...

I am asked for a Jabber password in the
other desktop environments which seems Odd...

--
DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)