[IAEP] Dr. Geo user manual

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Fri Jul 29 01:05:10 EDT 2011

On Thu, July 28, 2011 6:50 am, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> Hello Paolo,
[snip]
> By the way, you did not tell me about
> my initial post: I am still looking for volunteers to help translating
> the DrGeo user manual.

Into which languages?

For Spanish, we (Sugar Labs and FLOSS Manuals) have just the people.
Hilaire, meet Ana Cichero, our lead Spanish translator. Ana, here is
another manual for your team. And don't tell me you aren't a programmer.
After you read this book and do what it tells you, you will be.

We can also help with other languages.

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر