[IAEP] Advertising Sugar

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Tue Jul 26 17:16:36 EDT 2011

On Tue, July 26, 2011 11:05 am, Rita Freudenberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I want to advertize Sugar, is there any material that can be used? I've
> translated the Sugar Manual into German, and there are some nice text
> passages. But maybe there is more? Would it be ok to translate this into
> German, too?
>
> It will be used to impress decision makers ...:)

You can use the Replacing Textbooks page,

the OLPC Deployments page,

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments

some of the study results that the OLPC Research page points to. Ethiopia
is one of the best for this purpose. There should be some good results
from Uruguay and Peru, too, but I haven't been following them.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_research