[IAEP] Fwd: Re: Gmail & other Google TOS

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:58:11 EDT 2011

I read a horror story  couple days back, lemme see...

http://sunpig.com/martin/archives/2011/07/03/google-made-my-son-cry.html

and the TOS:
http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS

I will save you the pain, point 2.3 a

It is unlikely they will agree, due to COPPA.

BTW, I loved the Google thing, I used it during that silly period of my
life when I was out to prove that people could use an XO even for actual
grownup professional work

Only thing I wish would be to filter the ads...  Did you know that in
the only serious study of bandwidth consumed by computers in school
setting, in Argentina, Google ads was the highest item?  over twice what
Wikipedia, etc.  So these countries are spending zillions to allow
Google to advertize...  Wish they would spend just a bit of that in
developing software...