[IAEP] Alternative 'favorites view' as an intro to programming

Christopher Lindgren Chris.Lindgren at my.ndsu.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:01:29 EDT 2011

This is great, Samuel. Thanks!

--Chris
From: Samuel Klein [meta.sj at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:53 PM
To: Christopher Lindgren
Cc: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Alternative 'favorites view' as an intro to programming

Use the browser and start at file:/// . you can visit /home/olpc/ to
see familiar things like the directory of activities, read the NEWS /
README files in activity folders to offer a sense of how things change
over time when they perform a software update.   TODO files (as in the
Speak activity) are also nice - they show that software is rarely
finished...

S.

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266