[IAEP] multiplication and division as scaling (was Re: [NaturalMath] Looking for Concrete "Fraction Experiences")

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Jul 20 03:17:41 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Rebecca Hanson wrote (about
http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=11039 ) :
> This looks great Steve but I can't get it to work on this computer.  I've
> downloaded etoys but when I try to start the program it doesn't seem to
> recognised that etoys is installed.

(1) _If_ there are any error messages, it would be really helpful for
other users if you post them. Etoys is _supposed_ to work fine on
Windows, Mac, OLPC and Sugar-on-a-Stick (and is available from many
Linux package managers.)

(2) In the meantime, you can download Steve's program using the link
at the bottom of his 'launch' page. Then drag the program and drop it
onto the Etoys icon.

> I'll try again later in the week on a
> different computer.

If your employer installed management software that stops users
installing applications, then you will need Etoys-to-Go, and the
download-drag-and-drop method.

David