[IAEP] [SLOBS]: Request for certifications of developing an activity

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:37:06 EDT 2011

I like the idea of giving certificates, but I think we should take the
opportunity to enforce some simple best practices, like requiring a toolbar,
requiring Share and Keep buttons to be hidden if they aren't used, requiring
a proper icon for the Activity, etc.

It might be nice to have two levels of certificate.  Since shared Activities
are more difficult to develop, maybe we have a separate certificate for
those.

James Simmons