[IAEP] [support-gang] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar Labs Licensing Referendum (non-binding) results

Luke Faraone luke at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 11 13:28:27 EDT 2011

> On 11 July 2011 03:23, Gary Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi Luke,
>>
>> I was surprised as I had no recollection at all of the original
>> email (subscribed to way too many Sugar related lists), but after
>> some digging found it had been clobbered as junk email, so not
>> sure who else this may have hit, but thought it worth mentioning.

That's disturbing. I'll get in touch with the Selectricity folks about
that, and in the future will send more reminder emails. (I *thought* the
list was quiet...)

On 07/11/2011 01:03 PM, Daniel Drake wrote:
> I was not included on the members ballot even though I have voted
> before. Similarly, I wonder if I'm the only one in this situation.

Sorry Daniel; for some reason you seem not to be on the member list
page. I've corrected that; I'm not sure how you got lost.

FYI, the canonical member list location is at:
	<http://bit.ly/sugarlabs-member-list>.

--
Luke Faraone
Sugar Labs, Systems