[IAEP] Music education and textbooks

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:19:57 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Valerie Taylor <vtaylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> The new charter school I'm working with doesn't have $15,000 for the
> K-8 music textbooks the music teacher requested. Here is a great
> opportunity for ebooks if they are available.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions, links, resources.

You might want to reach out to Music Unites,

http://www.musicunites.org/

"Music Unites, a 501(c)3 non-profit, is dedicated to bringing music
education to underprivileged children in underfunded inner city school
systems. "

There could be an alignment of interests and an opportunity to collaborate
there.

cjl