[IAEP] Producing Radio Plays on the XO

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:43:16 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:12 AM,  <tom.staubitz at fhtw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Finally,  I managed to "finish" the Teacher's Manual on producing Radio Plays on the XO.
>
> You can find it here: http://www.flatlandfarm.de/blog/?p=326
> I still consider it work in progress, and I'd appreciate all kinds of feedback.
>
> I'm planning to translate the manual to Spanish. Unfortunately my Spanish is far from being perfect, so I'd appreciate
> all sorts of help here.

Tom,

You should really consider releasing the manual on the FLOSSManuals
website (authoring platform), where it could join a number of other
Sugar / OLPC related manuals.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/

I believe this is the link for the FLOSSManuals translation interface,
but Mokurai might have more to say about that.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

Publishing this via FLOSSManuals will put it in a "bookstore" that has
a growing collection of related material so it will reach it's widest
audience and it is also a platform where translation is inherently
supported.

Congratulations on your achievement.

cjl
volunteer Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Pootle admin