[IAEP] planet.sugarlabs.org html/css redesign

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:25:04 EST 2011

I can't assist with CSS, but what would be helpful would be to make
the changes I suggested back in 2009 [1].

Developers know what a planet is and does, but to anyone else, it's
not clear at all that sugarlabs.org is not the original publisher of
the blog posts.

I still have no idea if updated blog posts are re-aggregated to the
planet or not.

Sean

1. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-May/000942.html