[IAEP] !! in 10.1.3, setting "languages" property clears all activities

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:29:23 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at gmail.com> wrote:
> thus having an image available might actually save bandwidth - AFAIK Sugar
> is about half the size of a Fedora download

Yes it is smaller, but if Tim in Haiti is very bw-limited, even the
smaller thing is too large.

Daniel -- looking forward a bit... would it be practical to build an
img with a longer list of locales (all the ones we have reasonable
support for), and then extract the relevant files in a tarball or
similar so that they can be installed (with a script)?

Are locales cleanly separated into files / dirs or is there any file
that needs to be recompiled?

If it's doable, there is a definite use case for auto-installing
signed-tarball-with-locale from USB.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions