[IAEP] Etoys: How do I make an editable chart?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sat Jan 29 16:27:02 EST 2011

Caryl,

To create I used a holder and filled it with "Text Box's" (from Object
Catalog, click find and type text).  You need to get the halo for each text
box, then from the menu in the halo check "Translatable".  For the title
above simply use the text from the supplies bin and again check
"Translatable" from the menu in the halo.

You can find an example project
here<http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10482>

Stephen