[IAEP] Etoys: How do I make an editable chart?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:05:05 EST 2011

Hi...Working on Water Lesson 5 in Etoys (for Haiti and others).Is there an easy way to make an editable chart in Etoys? Text should be able to be filled in by the user and headings to be translated into other languages.I've attached a copy of a sample of the kind of chart I want to reproduce. It was created in Keynote (Mac's version of Powerpoint).  The image is from "Grab" and is uneditable as it is a jpg.Thanks,Caryl