[IAEP] Problems Accessing Waveplace Tutorials

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 02:39:33 EST 2011

Hi Folks,
Strange things happening tonight.  I was working on the Etoys tutorials on the Waveplace website, but didn't notice my battery was low (MacBook) and it shut down during dinner. Now I am unable to access the lessons.  I get pages without the "buttons" some with html but no buttons.  Other sites work fine.  Is it me or is it Waveplace?
Hotmail has also been slow to come through although tonight. FB and Twitter seem fine.
I was hoping to finish the tutorials tomorrow so I can put my Water Lesson for Haiti into Etoys this weekend.
Caryl