[IAEP] Fwd: Calculus by and for young people

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:09:34 EST 2011

We have the offer of a calculus book for elementary grades. Please
take a look at Don's Web site,

http://mathman.biz/

and let us discuss what it would take to get this done up as a Sugar
activity. If others think it worthwhile, I will invite Don here.

I am also proposing that FLOSS Manuals publish the book, and will ask
on the Squeak development list whether anybody would like to work on
this in Smalltalk.