[IAEP] Tools for the community (#sugar-meeting, Wednesday 4PM Boston time)

Outofindia outofindia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:11:53 EST 2011

Hi Pablo

As community Architect.....
I was wondering if its too complicated to do, when you are designing
systems....
and when you do the structure and scaffolding is it possible to look a at a
model where someone getting into the project can decide what level they want
to come in at... to keep the discussion relevant for them.
- Basement
- Ground floor
- First floor
- Second floor