[IAEP] Communities around technology for learning (was: Re: [support-gang] When teaching restrains discovery)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:07:20 EST 2011

I have suggested creating a walled garden Web site for all OLPC
children. We can discuss whether teachers should be allowed in, but
definitely no parents. ^_^ They should have their own place to discuss
whatever concerns them. Education, poverty, government corruption,
international e-commerce...

http://www.earthtreasury.org/