[IAEP] reluctant/proactive leader

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:04:08 EST 2011

Yama,

Your response actually gave me an idea.
In the various situations in which I have worked, I have been able to
develop students (even at ages 9 and 10) to be real leaders. Perhaps they
are the way in to this dilemma.
I will find a way to add them to this community.
Perhaps, just as in the classroom, when teachers (and others) find the
students participating so actively and responsibly, they will be called to
join in?

What do you think.
Gerald