[IAEP] [support-gang] When teaching restrains discovery

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Jan 20 11:24:21 EST 2011

Thanks Bastien.  Back on the home front, also check out Claudia Urrea's
(OLPC Assoc's Chief Learner ;) article today on one-to-one edutech etc:
http://edutechdebate.org/ict-in-schools/technologies-for-learning-vs-learning-about-technology/

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !