[IAEP] [support-gang] When teaching restrains discovery

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 06:33:35 EST 2011

I'm sorry, but is not clear to me what is the argument.I just indicated what the  study actual says.The validity of any study, if done correctly, is for the sample used and the parameters tested. Is not a universal truth. If you have in mind a specific study that points to the fact that cognition (not specifically learning something, exploring, etc) between home- and institution-growing kids may be different (which this study certainly does not exclude), please point to it.