[IAEP] Fwd: [Math 2.0] Don Cohen "The Mathman": Calculus by and for Young People, live event Wednesday 9:30pm ET

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 11:41:01 EST 2011

Don Cohen, the Mathman, has a program that begins with teaching 7-year-olds
calculus in depth, starting with the ideas rather than the symbols and
manipulations. He and I are discussing turning his materials into Sugar
activities.

Would anybody be interested in helping with development, QA, field testing,
localization, and so on? We are thinking of using Smalltalk for this
project, but we are open to Python.