[IAEP] Discussing Idea of a new Activity Hangman

mukeshgupta.2006 at gmail.com mukeshgupta.2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 09:21:17 EST 2011

Hello friends,
I have an idea of a new activity for sugar platform. I wish to develop a
word guessing game like Hangman .I browsed through the sugar activities on
http://activities.sugarlabs.org  and i didn't find any game related to word
guessing. The game will consist of various categories which a user can
choose from like animals,country names,famous personalities,dictionary words
etc.After that the program will display a word of the chosen category and
the user will have to press keys on keyboard (or click on virtual keypad) to
guess the letters. User will have to do it in some specific number of
attempts. After that some small information regarding the word guessed would
be displayed.
Please share your views about the idea and give suggestions .

Mukesh Gupta
Delhi College of Engineering