[IAEP] Clean Water or Education

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 02:09:43 EST 2011

My preferred solution is to let the world know more about the need,
and raise more money. I'll help with the publicity, if you find my
style useful. Actually, I have a variety of styles from many years as
a professional writer. Non-fiction, although some have argued with me
about that. ^_^

I wrote about the horrors of Haiti and the impossibility of finding
out all about the horrors at Daily Kos some time back. Let's see...No,
the database is down while they move to a new server. Maybe in a few
days. Anyway, the conclusion was that no matter how much I learned
about Haiti, the reality always turned out to be worse, from Minister
Colbert's Black Code to Richard Burton in The Comedians (Graham
Greene) and all the rest.

Oh, wait, I checked Google, and they have it cached.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:813k8ON0UksJ:www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/5/14452/88164+site:dailykos.com+mokurai+haiti&cd=5&hl=es-419&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com

Translating Code: The Punishment of Haiti

I was OLPC's (Yon laptòp pou chak grenn timoun) first localization
administrator for Kreyòl Ayisyen.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/