[IAEP] [support-gang] How Many XOs?

george pope gpope111 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:05:18 EST 2011

Sounds pretty good. Who were some of the bigger players who financed
these? I been fretting  about how to raise money for 500 or at least
100 XOs to Ghana. I'll be returning to Ghana in a few months and want
to put something together. Advice most welcome.

What educational arguments were made to justify buying and shipping
all these 2 million? Please advise.

Ghana's population is about 22 million. I "suppose" that there are 1.8
million in the 3rd-8th grade age group  (my rough calculation
attached). at $220 a pop, US $410 million is needed to supply XOs to
these students. Shipping,and volunteer tech support costs are not
included.

george pope