[IAEP] Google Summer of Code 2011--PlayGo, anyone?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:58:00 EST 2011

I'm looking for a volunteer developer.

The developer of the PlayGo activity for Sugar has apparently
abandoned the project, and has not responded to my e-mail asking about
it. This is a shame, because the American Go Association is very
excited about helping with it, and is making a push into
Spanish-language evangelism for the game.

Go is becoming popular all over Latin America and other
Spanish-speaking countries, as evidenced by the number of Go
organizations listed at Iberoamerican Go Federation
http://www.fedibergo.org/

including

Asociación Peruana de Igo-Shogui
Asociación Uruguaya de Go