[IAEP] Tests of applications on booted Trisquel 4.1 sugar installed to a 8Gb USB (2nd version 02/18/2011)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Feb 20 16:54:57 EST 2011

Sean;

There is a new Feb 20 2011 (4th version) of trisquel-sugar_4.1_i686

http://devel.trisquel.info/sugar/trisquel-sugar_4.1_i686.iso

It will boot from the Cd in my MacBook Air and if used in conjunction
with a persistent USB of the same build
will save changes.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Trisquel#Boots_on_MacBook_Air

This is really a great improvement,

Thanks to Ruben (quidam)

Tom Gilliard
satellit on #sugar freenode IRC

I have not yet built an update for the VirtualBox Appliance which is
still version 2

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Emulator_image_files/Trisquel#Trisquel-4.1-sugar
(02/18/2011)