[IAEP] Call for Papers Learning Technologies for the Developing World (LT4D) – Issues, Constraints and Solutions

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Thu Feb 17 13:38:50 EST 2011

FYI. Interesting conference to participate.

Regards,

Manu

From: Imran Zualkernan
Date: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Subject: Call for Papers Learning Technologies for the Developing World
(LT4D) – Issues, Constraints and Solutions
To: manu at seeta.in

Dear Manu,

I hope that we can find people who are able to share their experiences with
OLPC for this workshop. Please encourage your contacts to submit papers to
the workshop.

On another note, we would like to start experimenting with the platform here
in UAE.

Thanks.

Best,

Imran

Call for Papers
Learning Technologies for the Developing World (LT4D) – Issues, Constraints
and Solutions
http://cadmium.cs.umass.edu/LT4D
in conjunction with the
IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2011)
http://www.ask4research.info/icalt/2011/
6-8 July 2011, Athens, Georgia, USA

The LT4D workshop aims to provide a forum for discussion of a sensible
introduction of learning technologies
in the developing world. Focus of the workshop is to explore the economic,
social, political and cultural
constraints that shape affordances for learning technologies in the
developing world.

The workshop invites submissions addressing all aspects of learning
technologies in the context of development.

Important Dates

* February 20th, 2011         paper submission
* March 11th,    2011         Notification to the authors
* March 15th,    2011         Workshops authors' registration deadline
* April 15th,    2011         Final camera ready manuscript and IEEE
Copyright form submission

Best regards,

Imran Zualkernan
Associate Professor