[IAEP] Need to find usb Microscope under $50 for XO

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:25:40 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:11, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> Has anyone tried an "Intel Play QX3 Digital Computer Mocroscope like this
> one on an XO?

Does anybody know how Mary Lou Jepsen fitted plastic lenses to an XO
and used it as a microscope? Aha! here it is.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Microscope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI28-IS9AII

Well, let's ask her if anything has come of it, or whether the basic
specs for the lenses and the spacing are available.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/