[IAEP] Google Summer of Code 2011

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 7 09:24:54 EST 2011

Great news!

Is there some sort of review or overview of the achievements of last
year's projects available? I remember some cool proposals and
interesting discussions on the mailing-lists but now I can't seem to
find a page which details what exactly ended up being done.

Am 06.02.2011 00:20, schrieb Walter Bender:
> Sugar Labs will be applying to Google Summer of Code again for 2011.
> Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <dirakx at gmail.com> has kindly
> volunteered to be our coordinator. He is in the process of updating
> the wiki. We will be seeking mentors, students, and project ideas.
> regards.
> -walter

Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, www.olpcnews.com