[IAEP] [support-gang] Assorted Observations and Comments

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:47:57 EST 2011

Hi James and others...
I have seen some bug reports re 10.1.3.  Is it ready for "big time?"  I want the most stable build I can install to show the XOs to their best advantage at the expo. I have time to install 10.1.3 if it is decidedly better.  I would like things to go as smoothly as possible as there will be times volunteers are running the booth while I do a presentation and/or help with Karsten Wade's hands-on workshop with XO-1s.
Caryl