[IAEP] kinyarwanda help

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:38:15 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Brooks, Kevin <Kevin.Brooks at ndsu.edu> wrote:
> Is anyone on the list associated with OLPC Rwanda?  A young family of Kinyarwanda speakers has just moved to Fargo, and I plan to give them my XO, but I'd love to put some Kinyarwandan materials on it first.  Any texts that would be in Kinyarwandan and English would be ideal; learning English is their #1 goal.
>
> Kevin Brooks
> http://fargoxo.wordpress.com

Kevin,

You probably want to reach out to Pedro Cuellar, OLPC Rwanda, Head of Learning

http://one.laptop.org/about/people/pedro-cuellar

Jimmy Intwala has been working on the Kinyarwanda L10n.
http://www.olpcrwanda.org/about-us/

Kinyarwanda is included in the default OLPC signed images (like
11.3.0, build 883), but the L10n could still use some work.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/rw/

cjl