[IAEP] is Sur messed up?

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:06:20 EST 2011

+1

As you know the kids where left as admin and they cannot keep quiet,
luckily they are kids ;) and we are in summer holidays

I don t know if any grown up is volunteering to admin the olpc lists...
That is the real thing i think.

Regarding the kids, we can try to tell them again that  a public community
archive is not good place for new experiences.