[IAEP] [support-gang] Easter Egg Time

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:40:13 EST 2011

Hi Again,
Very interesting... I tried it on 2 different XOs this morning.  It showed up on one but not the other.  I think it may have been a case of the clock being set to an incorrect time. I haven't checked that yet.  I took a screenshot, if anyone is interested in seeing it.
I also went outside in the chilly morning to see the real thing.  Seemed strange to be watching a lunar eclipse as the sun was coming up.  Very nice!
Caryl
P.S. This is the only Easter Egg I have found in Sugar so far, but it was quite by accident. There may be others.  Has anyone else found any?  There used to be some on the old Apple iis.