[IAEP] Do you design games, interactives or videos about multiplication?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:52:56 EDT 2011

Wouldn't it be nice, I ask myself frequently, to have a collection of open
and free virtual manipulatives and videos sorted by particular
multiplication models? Steve Thomas and I are going to aggregate such a
collection over the next few weeks, and you are invited to participate.

If you have open and free interactive software, videos or articles about
multiplication models, would like to prototype some models rapidly, or even
have software development ideas, please join our asynchronous seminar here:
http://mathfuture.wikispaces.com/MultiplicationModels

We will use better tagging and sorting tools, but this is the starting page
for now.

The project is in part based on an SBIR grant Natural Math had for
developing game prototypes. We hope to use it for sustainable research and
development, including grant and publishing efforts, in the near future.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.