[IAEP] [SLOBS] New: Sugar Labs finances status page

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:17:24 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Aleksey Lim
<alsroot at activitycentral.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 08:45:05PM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
>> Hi,

>> > The links are in the wiki now as well. Not sure where all the meeting
>> > minutes went to... need to investigate.
>>
>> We had another "meeting" afterwards, that's why it looks like there
>> aren't any minutes.  For the SLOBS meeting, the links are:
>
> There is "Meetings" index mode (rightmost switch in the top bar)
> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings
> it shows only meetings
>

>> minutes:
>> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2011-04-21T19:00:15.html
>>
>> full log:
>> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2011-04-21T19:00:15
>>
>> - Chris.
>> --
>> Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>
>> One Laptop Per Child

> Aleksey

I was actually referring to the hand-written minutes that were pointed
to in the wiki (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes).
They had been moved to year-specific subdirectories, but the links in
the main meeting page had not been updated for some reason. I fixed
the broken links (for the most part). Mystery solved.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs