[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] New activity from OLPC France

Stefanie Nobel stefanie.nobel at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 05:00:12 EDT 2011

Hi Walter,

That’s an interesting point. At the beginning I also had something more like
an experimental cook studio in mind. During my research I found some funny
things, like making an own pH indicator with red cabbage, a natural pH
indicator that changes colors according to the acidity of the solution
you’re mixing with. For example when you fry your egg with a little red
cabbage juice the egg becomes green. I found several other good, but for the
moment I am not sure how to include it in our game.

But concerning your question I can only offer a database with prepared
aliments and their nutritional values. As far as I know, there is no rule of
thumb how cooking impacts food. The impact depends on the aliment. I am
currently looking for more information on this topic, so when I find
anything I will let you know.

Stefanie