[IAEP] Sugar on tablets

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu Apr 21 16:41:34 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Gary Martin
<garycmartin at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Not that I'm aware of, but C. Scott Ananian might have some guidance on the matter once he is through his "The next four weeks" plan – he must be just hitting week three if still on track:
>
>        http://cananian.livejournal.com/62667.html

I'm actually still in "week two", having decided to slip the mesh
stuff a bit (I also hadn't accounted for the Patriot's Day holiday in
my original plan).

In any case, it's important to understand that my XO-3/Tablet work is
not near-future stuff.  The goal timeframe is probably between one and
two years from the present, which is why I have the freedom to
investigate some more-extensive changes to Sugar.  So it's not going
to help Rita's short-term project, I'm afraid.
  --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )