[IAEP] Phone number budget request - details needed

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Apr 21 15:22:44 EDT 2011

Sean,

Your question about whether we could buy a phone number for incoming SL
calls came up today - we're trying to figure out how much money we have,
exactly, but also need some more information from you on what's needed
before we can make a call. Could you answer these questions, please?

Thanks,

--Mel on behalf of SLOBs

Cc: Sean, SLOBs, iaep for transparency

---

What is being purchased? (Link to product, etc.)

Why is this purchase needed for SL's operations? (What is the blocker it
resolves, and is there a deadline associated with this?)

How much will it cost, and how often will it have to be renewed?

What other options were evaluated for purchase, and why did the chosen
product/service/option get selected as the best one?

Any other notes?