[IAEP] What's on SoaS?

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:04:11 EDT 2011

Hi Caryl,

On 20 Apr 2011, at 17:17, Caryl Bigenho wrote:

> Hi All....
>
> Is there a link that tells what is included (Sugar Activities, Gnome(?)) etc. on each build of SoaS?  I poked around a bit on the Sugar Labs wiki, but couldn't find it.

Have been looking at SoaSv5-20110415-i686.iso in VirtualBox on my Mac. Pre-installed Activities are:

	Write-72
	Memorize-36
	Etoys-116
	Calculate-35
	Physics-8
	Record-66
	Speak-20
	Turtle Art-105
	IRC-9
	Pippy-40
	Chat-70
	Log-24
	Abacus-19
	Terminal-31
	Browse-120

It's built to be a Sugar environment, no control panel to re-boot over to the Gnome Desktop.

--Gary