[IAEP] New Blog for CP in South Central LA

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:35:45 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We have just started a new blog for the Audubon Middle School Contributors Program project.  The project was stalled after 2 years when the original project head moved away and a secondary tech person had to concentrate on other things for their FAMLI foundation.

A couple of weeks ago I met with the foundation founder and 3 enthusiastic new volunteers from the Southern California open source community.  This is going to be a great project!

I started a blog about what we plan to do and one of the 3 volunteers has already posted on it a great overview of the student's and his experiences with Tam Tam.

The other 2 volunteers will probably be  posting soon too, but I wanted to share what we have there so far. Check it out!  Comments welcome.

Caryl

http://famliolpcsocalaudubonms.wordpress.com/

(After you read the first post, scroll down to see my post or access it with the "About" button.)