[IAEP] New Blog for CP in South Central LA

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:35:45 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We have just started a new blog for the Audubon Middle School Contributors Program project.  The project was stalled after 2 years when the original project head moved away and a secondary tech person had to concentrate on other things for their FAMLI foundation.

A couple of weeks ago I met with the foundation founder and 3 enthusiastic new volunteers from the Southern California open source community.  This is going to be a great project!

I started a blog about what we plan to do and one of the 3 volunteers has already posted on it a great overview of the student's and his experiences with Tam Tam.

The other 2 volunteers will probably be  posting soon too, but I wanted to share what we have there so far. Check it out!  Comments welcome.

(After you read the first post, scroll down to see my post or access it with the "About" button.)