[IAEP] Proposal for an interactive introduction tutorial to Sugar

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:08:38 EDT 2011

if you are thinking in a interactive introduction to sugar please take a
look at this activity:  http://ceibaljam.org/drupal/?q=node/1061

It is very simple, it is written by a 12 years old kid ( reusing geirea's
conozcouy.py code ).

conozcoactividades.xo  uses as an educational poster a screenshot of sugar
home view and asks questions about sugar that can be answered clicking on
the image.

It is a smart idea for a very simple activity. I am sure that the little
author will be glad if you ask him for a new version.

(I am a spanish speaker writing in a rush, so excuse me the mistakes i could
have had, i always have some..... )