[IAEP] Exploring Sugar-on-Tablets

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:58:22 EDT 2011

PPC on Mac is also, unfortunately, a platform with no future, the last
machine having been manufactured in 2005. It's a tribute to Apple's
hardware quality that many are still around (I have G3s, G4s and G5s
still going strong, including one of the latter duals maxed out with 8
Gb of RAM and 6 Tb of onboard disk) but the most recent MacOS (10.6)
does not run on them, nor does any version of VirtualBox.

Sean