[IAEP] Exploring Sugar-on-Tablets

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:42:16 EDT 2011

I haven't run Android on anything since I took my Android phone back to Verizon after trying and not liking it for a few days a couple of years ago.  I am talking about running Sugar using whatever method can be devised. The easier the better!
I have run Strawberry and Blueberry in a Virtual Box on my MacBook, but not without problems.  I haven't tried the VB on the PowerBook I gave my husband after replacing the defunct hard drive and getting a new MacBook (no longer new ;-( . I have been able to run EToys to Go on both of them as well as an eeePC I bought so I could experiment with these things.  Etoys project files transfer seamlessly between all three of these machines.  My dream situation would be to have Sugar work the same way.
Caryl