[IAEP] SOAS on Mac

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Sat Apr 9 14:47:09 EDT 2011

The worldwide expert on SOAS and all things Sugar on Mac with a focus on
usability is doubtlessly Caryl Bigenho - there might be more expert Mac
users, but when it comes to real world possibilities, IMHO she'd be the
one who can tell what actually does work. Hope y'all can get that sorted
out.

I believe she has been successful, though no idea under what OS or
hardware or what.