[IAEP] [realness] Re: S050 - Informática para Tontos / E050 - Computer Science for Dummies

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Fri Apr 8 21:36:55 EDT 2011

Thanks Thomas,

today is too late in the day for me and tomorrow I will be busy all day.

Will try this later on but I´m afraid you overestimated my capacity,  I said I am a dummy.

These instructions and so many alternatives remind me quite a bit of previous experiences when I could see the same initial screen of the XOs at the schools and start some of the programs but there were lots of things that were not working.

Thanks again.

WIll let you know if I make any progress.

Carlos Rabassa
Voluntario
Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal
Montevideo, Uruguay