[IAEP] College class in SC doing Sugar development

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:41:05 EDT 2011

Sebastian,

There's a fellow Ana Cichero who is working on doing a complete
translation now.  He knows programming and is a native speaker, and he
thinks he can produce a better book than the
machine-translated-with-corrections that I started.  Not being a
Spanish speaker I can't judge what we worked on before, but I do know
that most of the contributors were non-programmers and the earliest
chapters got the most love.  I would discuss things with him.

The old translation was done with Twiki, and the one Ana is working on
uses Booki.

Thanks,

James Simmons