[IAEP] Khan academy content

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:12:56 EDT 2011

You can download around 1000 of the Khan Academy videos in OGV format
(playable on XO laptops) from Archive.org   Here's an English/Spanish
index of relevant categories http://mapmeld.com/khan_categories.html

If you're skeptical or haven't seen his videos, his talk sparked a great
discussion about math education on Hacker News:
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2307532

For more recent videos, including YouTube, there's this media guide:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/MediaGuide

Regards,
Nick Doiron